• 7 consecutive years of Graphic Design experience; over 8 years of design and project management experience in the Architectural Field.
• Graphic Design: Skilled in designing promotional and marketing items such as brochures, business cards, logos, flyers, catalogs, basic websites, multi-media presentations. Social networking management.
• Architectural Design: Construction projects from conceptual to construction. 3d modeling, conceptual drawings and construction drawings.
• Project Management: Orchestrating tasks, conducting client meetings, preparing proposals, communicating with city officials and inspectors, preparing construction drawings.
ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
PHOTOSHOP| INDESIGN | ILLUSTRATOR
AUTOCAD 2014/SKETCHUP PRO/
MAC & PC PLATFORMS
i-designs.studio, Cypress Ca.
March 2009 - present
AMEA, Santa Ana, CA.
EDEAM, Santa Ana, CA.
Extreme Rescues, International
R&R Packaging, Whittier, CA.
Lincoln Institute BT Orange, CA.
MadameGents BP, Fullerton
• Brochures, educational manuals, catalogs, business cards, flyers, banners, t-shirts, websites, multi-media presentations and social networking.
1997 American Institute of Architects Award
1998/99 Cal-poly Third Year Merit Award
1999/2000 Cal-Poly Fourth Year Merit Award
Women in Construction 2000 Award
Association for Women in Architecture 2000 Award
Architectural Projects, Los Angeles and Orange County
• Design and construction drawing services for single family custom homes, remodels and room additions
• Drawing plans for food industry related commercial projects required by the Health Department
• Small T.I. commercial projects and Church design
• Provided design consultations, site investigations, city submittals, computer renderings, and models.
Morey Consruction Inc, Signal Hills CA.
Director of Design
October 2006 - Nov. 2007
• Supervised and Managed Company Design Department (4 staff)
• Principle Designer; Conducted client meetings and communication
• Supervised Construction Plan Preparations and documentations
• Prepared presentation drawings for projects
Cabinet Trends, Lakewood, Ca.
October 2005 - Nov. 2009
• Designed all company branding and promotional items
• Provide Custom Cabinetry design for residential and commercial spaces
• Coordinated the manufacturing of the cabinetry and installations
• Provided space design and design consultations
• Produced computer renderings for cabinetry and space
Nadel Architects, Los Angeles, Ca.
Design and 3D Computer modeling Intern
June 2000 - Oct. 2000
Folonis Architects & Associates, Santa Monica, Ca.
march 1998 - August. 1998
ARCO (Atlantic Richfield Co.) Los Angeles, Ca.
Corporate Building Facilities Intern
June 1997 - Sept. 1997
California Polytechnic University, Pomona CA.
5 years of the Environmental Design - Architecture
Women’s Business Conference * Leadership & Management Training, Negotiation Skills - June 2007, Long Beach, CA
AA Degree in Architecture - Cerritos College, Cerritos, CA - 1997
Small Business Management Certification- 2006
* Business Planning – Business Finance – Organization Administration
Personnel & Human Resource Development – Sales & Marketing